There is still time, apply today!
The St. John Paul II Newman Center is a student residence and Catholic campus ministry center for the UNO community, a place where students can develop personally, academically, and spiritually. As a new community emerging at UNO, JPII Newman is the place for leaders – men and women who want to surround themselves with other students of similar faith and values. While the Center is owned and operated by the Catholic Church, non-Catholic students are welcome to be a part of the community.
Transition your lease from UNO today!
- Email BOTH firstname.lastname@example.org AND housing@JPiiOmaha.org to let us know that you are interested in transitioning to the JPII Newman Center.
- Fill out the housing application and submit the $75 application fee
- Participate in a student interview with a JPII Newman staff member
- Sign your lease and submit your $200 room deposit
- Take a tour of the facility – TOUR SCHEDULE
- Move in August 16 or 17 (more details to come…)
Through this brand-new community, you can help create a more connected and thriving culture at UNO. While you’ll be able to build life-long friendships and advance on your spiritual journey through the center’s formation opportunities and service trips, you’ll also find fellow JPII Newman students in the full on-campus experience: Greek life, student government, intramurals, and other important UNO student activities and groups.
As a resident of the brand-new JPII Newman Center, you will enjoy a variety of amenities:
• Fully furnished apartments with shared living spaces and individual bedrooms
• Outdoor courtyard
• St. John Paul II Oratory (chapel)
• Commons areas
• Prayer/meeting rooms
• Cable and internet, including free Wi-Fi
• Free 24-hour laundry facilities on each floor
• Access to Keystone Trail along the Little Papio Creek
• Close to retail stores and restaurants at Shoppes of Aksarben
• Keyless/card-reader entry for building and apartments
Make the move to JPII Newman today – housing@JPiiOmaha.org