Thank you for your interest in being a Newman Hall Resident Assistant!
Click here to view the RA Job Description.
Here are the steps to apply:
- Click here to fill out the application. Due February 15th at 5 p.m. If you are a returning RA please apply here.
- Send these links to your references. Due February 17th. References should be from within the past 2 years.
- 1 Spiritual
- 1 Professional
- After reviewing applications, those invited to the 1st round of interviews will receive an email on either February 16th or 17th. This first round of interviews are February 18th, 19th, 22nd and 23rd.
- Before February 15th at 5 p.m., applicants must apply to live at Newman Hall and turn in a 12-month lease. You can apply here.
After you apply, you will be sent a link to sign a lease online through our tenant portal, Innago. Please don’t wait until the last minute to apply, as it takes a few days to get a lease signed after you apply.
- Mark your calendar for the interview day here at JPII Newman on March 6th. The day will likely go from 9:30am- 2:00pm.
Please reach out to Lauren Hankes, Resident Manager, at Lauren.Hankes@JPiiOmaha.org, if you have any questions. Thank you and good luck!